Winter Wedding Outfits Infographic
What’s more romantic than a blanket of white to create a winter wonderland wedding? We love winter weddings and we bet some of your friends do to! Be prepared for all the winter fairyland nuptials coming your way this season with the top winter wedding outfits from Pink Lily.
- Cocktail Dresses
- For semi-formal events, a cocktail dress is the perfect choice. Choose pale blues and pinks to keep with the winter theme, or stand out in burgundy and navy. To stay warm, wear a thicker material, choose longer sleeves, and toss on a kimono.
- Ruffled and Lace Dresses
- Ruffles and lace are the perfect image of snowflakes gently swirling down from the sky. Go edgy when you pair a short dress with booties or go glamorous when you pair a long gown and heels.
- Patterned Dresses
- Patterned dresses aren’t traditionally wedding attire, but they can be fun in more casual wedding settings. Choose colors that match the wedding theme or go bold with complementary hues.
- Short Dresses
- If a wedding is indoors, a short dress is still the perfect choice. Whether you go with a bodycon piece or an A-line style, you can wear knee high boots to keep cozy or stilettos to show off your legs.
- Sweater Dresses
- While sweaters are best in casual settings, a sweater dress might just be the thing for a winter wedding in the outdoors. You won’t be the one shivering as the bride walks the aisle - unless you get goosebumps from how pretty she looks!
At Pink Lily, we have the perfect outfits for formal and casual weddings for every season. Browse our dress collection today to find maxis, gowns, minis, and midis for every occasion!