- Products By Tag
- Product Vendors
- Customer Views
- Other details
This sweet blouse combines vintage style and today's trends for a beautiful new addition to your wardrobe! Featuring soft heathered material in a lovely shade of grey/blue, this soft and feminine color is so easy to rock with jeans, white jeggings, and shorts. This fabric shows up on the majority of the blouse - plus, it makes for a sweet ruffled detail at the end of the sleeves! Gorgeous ivory lace wraps around the top of the shirt, leaving your shoulders looking amazing. It's finished with a keyhole cutout in front and a trendy tassel detail in the same grey/blue color for an extra pop of sweetness. You'll love wearing this in summer and early fall - just add our Greyson Destroyed Machine Jeans and our Madelyn Heels in Chestnut to complete the look!
- Model is wearing a small
- Runs true to size
- Self: 55% Rayon, 45% Polyester
- Contrast: 90% Cotton, 10% Nylon
- Length from shoulder to hem: S - 30", M - 31", L - 32"
- Bust: S - 38", M - 40", L - 42"
- Hand wash cold / Hang to dry
- Unlined. Lace panels do have substantial eyelets.
- Colors may vary from different viewing devices.