- Products By Tag
- Product Vendors
- Customer Views
- Other details
This sweet blouse combines vintage style and today's trends for a beautiful new addition to your wardrobe! Featuring soft heathered material in a lovely shade of grey/blue, this soft and feminine color is so easy to rock with jeans, white jeggings, and shorts. This fabric shows up on the majority of the blouse - plus, it makes for a sweet ruffled detail at the end of the sleeves! Gorgeous ivory lace wraps around the top of the shirt, leaving your shoulders looking amazing. It's finished with a keyhole cutout in front and a trendy tassel detail in the same grey/blue color for an extra pop of sweetness. You can wear this versatile blouse in so many seasons, too! Pair it with our Kallista Medium Wash Distressed Crop Jeans, our Give Me A Sign Choker Necklace, and Sophie Booties in Taupe for a stylish spring look! Or wear it with our Greyson Destroyed Machine Jeans and our Madelyn Heels in Chestnut for a sweet fall outfit!
- Model is wearing a small
- Runs true to size
- Self: 55% Rayon, 45% Polyester
- Contrast: 90% Cotton, 10% Nylon
- Length from shoulder to hem: S - 30", M - 31", L - 32"
- Bust: S - 38", M - 40", L - 42"
- Hand wash cold / Hang to dry
- Unlined. Lace panels do have substantial eyelets.
- Colors may vary from different viewing devices.