- Products By Tag
- Product Vendors
- Customer Views
- Other details
This beautiful sweater has so many details to love - it's a unique look for fall that's sure to stand out! We adore the soft and very stretchy knit material, plus the gorgeous shade of wine is simply lovely! And the gorgeous lace up v-neckline is a stunning look that's perfect for layering with a cami! It even features more laced details along the sleeves for an extra edgy look! For a relaxed look, we love wearing it with our Madison Extreme Distressed Machine Jeans and Brooklyn Boots in Brown! For a dressy spring look, pair it with our White Skinny Jeggings, our Sophie Booties in Taupe, and our City Living Bag!
- Model is wearing a small
- Runs true to size
- 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic
- Length from shoulder to hem: S/M - 29", M/L - 31" (Approximate measurements. Due to the stretchy material, it may be between 1" to 2" longer or shorter)
- Bust: S/M - 40", M/L - 42"
- Length from underneath arm to cuff of sleeve: S/M - 15", M/L - 16" (Material is stretchy, but these sleeves do run a little shorter!)
- Hand wash cold / Dry Flat
- Unlined; our model is wearing our Black Layering Cami for additional coverage
- Colors may vary from different viewing devices.