Cute Fall Date Ideas + What to Wear
Searching for fun fall dates for couples? We’ve put together a guide of cute fall date ideas AND what to wear for each destination! From what to wear to the pumpkin patch to what to wear to the farmer’s market, we’ve got all the fits and fun fall date ideas in one place!
- Lead You Through Taupe Multi Plaid Shacket
- According To Him Navy Cropped Plaid Shacket
- Heartfelt Story Cream Button Up Corduroy Shacket
- Sweet Reputation Sage Plaid Shacket
- Tell Me About Yourself Brick Plaid Shacket
If you’ve got a pumpkin patch near you, this is the perfect fall date idea for you and your significant other. Layering any outfit with a shacket will have your fall outfits fit for the pumpkin patch.
- Steps Away Ivory Plaid Button Up Blouse
- All I Ever Wanted Black Plaid Button Front Blouse
- Simple Trends Pink Plaid Flannel Blouse
- All I Ever Wanted Pink Plaid Button Front Blouse
- Simple Trends White Plaid Flannel Blouse
A casual Saturday stroll through the local Farmer’s Market is an easy date idea. Explore local vendors while wearing our favorite fall print – plaid! Plaid blouses are so easy to dress up or down with denim or leggings.
- Fall Essentials Soft Cream Graphic Tee
- Fall Days Ahead Orange Corded Graphic Sweatshirt
- Feels Like Fall Ivory Graphic Tee
- Howdy Fall Burnt Orange Graphic Tee
- Pumpkin Spice Light Tan Graphic Sweatshirt
Who doesn’t love a hayride in the fall? Grab your favorite fall graphic tee for this go-to fall outing.
Vineyard + Wine Tasting
- Sweet Applause Rust Striped High Neck Bodycon Dress
- Any Other Night Wine Mock Neck Ribbed Midi Dress
- Hear The Applause Camel Ribbed Scoop Neck Midi Dress
- Makes Sense Ivory Textured Turtleneck Sweater Dress
There’s something beautiful about going to a winery in the fall! We love to dress up in these instant outfits particularly in our favorite fall hues: burgundy, camel, and olive.
- Take Me To The Mountains Gold Graphic Sweatshirt
- Take Me To The Mountains Burnt Orange Graphic Tee
- Raise The Standard Black Active Leggings
- Cross The Finish Line Black Legging
Hiking dates are so great for conversations! Throw on a graphic sweatshirt and leggings combination for those cool fall afternoons.
- Learn To Fly Olive Button Front Shirt Dress
- Out Of My Control Plaid Tie Waist Tan Dress
- Lasting Daydream Olive Henley Babydoll Ribbed Dress
- Still The One Mauve Ribbed Henley Style Dress
- Take My Hand Black/White Wrap Waist Plaid Mini Dress
A new take on a dinner date! Taking a cooking class is a fun experience and you get a great meal too. Think comfy, casual fall dresses for the occasion. Throw on white sneakers to finish the look.
- Basic Witch Cream Graphic Tee
- Sanderson Brewing Co. White Graphic Tee
- Jack O Lantern Lady Graphic Peach Tee
- Animal Print Skull Black Graphic Tee
- Checkered Pumpkin Burnt Orange Graphic Tee
Also a great group date idea, our collection of Halloween Graphic tees will give you lots of outfit options for what to wear to a haunted house.
Bonfire & S’mores
- Distracted By You Oatmeal Wrap Tie Cardigan
- Won't Change My Heart Burgundy Cardigan
- No Second Thoughts Beige Belted Fringe Hem Cardigan
- Stick With Me Pink/Orange Colorblock Cable Knit Cardigan
Bonfire nights in the fall are core memories! Grab a cardigan for a layered look while you’re making s’mores. Set up a projector for a cozy movie night as well!
- Sweet Reputation Sage Plaid Shacket
- I Feel Lucky Light Wash Plaid Raw Hem Denim Jacket
- Been On My Mind Ivory/Brown Southwestern Sleeve Shacket
- Catch You Later Brown Corduroy/Plaid Shacket
- Late Night Talking Olive Drawstring Waist Utility Jacket
Horseback riding is a great fall date idea and can certainly be an adventure! Layer a shacket with some western style boots and jeans to make sure you’re dressed appropriately for the date while also looking super cute!
Local Coffee Shop
- Daisy Checkered Burnt Orange Graphic Tee
- Leaves And Lattes Heather Green Graphic Sweatshirt
- Fall Latte Mustard Graphic Tee
- In My Feels Tan Biker Shorts
- Run After A Dream Faux Leather Black Biker Shorts
A low key but still great date is an afternoon date to your local coffee shop. A trendy outfit option is biker shorts styled with an oversized graphic tee.
Looking for more fall event outfit inspo? Check out our Style Guide.