Please note: Orders CANNOT be changed, modified, or canceled after checkout! If you have questions regarding our items before placing your order or are having technical issues with ordering, please contact customer care here or call us at 270-495-3636 for assistance!
Learn more about returns when you explore our Returns page.
Shipping & Order Status
Pink Lily ships to the Continental US and Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada for an extra fee. Learn more about our shipping and return here.
When Do I Get An Order Confirmation?
An email and SMS notification will be sent with your order confirmation when your order is placed. You will also receive shipping status updates sent via email and SMS.
If you don't receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact customer care here.
Shopping with Us? Pink Lily FAQ
What Do I Do If An Item Is Out Of Stock?
- We know how it feels to fall in love with a piece to find out it's sold out later! Don't stress; we have you covered! Sign up to receive notifications when an item is back in stock:
- Select your Size
- Select Email When Available
- Enter your Email Address or Phone Number
- Click "Notify Me When Available”
Can You Help Me Put Together An Outfit?
- Pink Lily loves to give our customers inspiration on the perfect outfit. You can find advice on both our Instagram page and Facebook pages. We also list every item worn by the model on each product page.
What Size Do I Order?
- We know that every lady has her own unique shape, which means there is no foolproof way to find the perfect size when shopping online. We provide a general sizing chart for each item, product description, and other details on every item to help you figure out what you need.
Do You Have A Physical Store?
- Yes, check out our store located in Bowling Green, KY. Our address is:
Can I Pick Up An Item From The Store?
- Some of our items are exclusive online deals, while others are available in-store. When you check out, you can choose between the shipping or pick up available options.
What Payment Options Do You Accept?
- We accept the following tenders: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, ELO, JCB, AfterPay, Venmo, and PayPal.
What is Afterpay?
- Afterpay is a service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every two weeks without any interest.
How Do I Use Afterpay?
- Just shop pinklily.com and check out as usual. At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method and you will be directed to the Afterpay website. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you’ll be asked to register and provide payment details (Visa or Mastercard). If you’ve used Afterpay before, just log into your Afterpay account. Then complete your order on our site.
- Please note, all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for payment with Afterpay and the total amount due must be between $35 and $1,000.
How Does The Afterpay Payment Schedule Work?
- When using Afterpay, you must make your first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments are then charged automatically to your selected payment method every two weeks in equal installments. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log into Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly.
- You can log into your Afterpay account anytime to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
What If I Can’t Pay An Afterpay Installment?
- If funds are not available or you otherwise do not make your payment when it is due, late fees may apply. Click here for complete terms.
Where Can I Use Afterpay?
- Afterpay can only be used on purchases made on the pinklily.com website. Afterpay cannot be used as a form of payment for purchases at our Pink Lily Retail store location.
When Will My Items Be Delivered If I Use Afterpay?
- Afterpay orders are delivered in accordance with Pink Lily’s shipping policy, and will be sent out directly after your purchase, like any order placed on pinklily.com. Visit our Shipping & Handling page for more information.
How Do I Return An Item Purchased With Afterpay?
- Returns of items purchased with Afterpay can be made in accordance with Pink Lily’s return policy for a Pink Lily E-Gift Card. Use our online return portal here to print a return label or return your.
Can I Use Afterpay If I’m An International Customer?
- Afterpay is only offered to our customers who have a US billing address, US shipping address, a US Visa or Mastercard (credit or debit card), and a US mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses, shipping addresses, and/or phone numbers will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.
Is There A Limit To How Much I Can Spend On A Single Afterpay Transaction?
- Yes, your total amount due must be between $35 and $1,000 to use Afterpay on pinklily.com.
Where Can I Find Out More About Afterpay?
What Happens If There Is An Error Message On My Order?
- If you have questions regarding our items before placing your order or are having technical issues with ordering, please contact our Customer Care team here or call us at 270-495-3636 for assistance.
Do You Have Gift Cards?
- Of course, we do! Shop our Pink Lily E-gift Card options here. The purchaser will receive an email with the E-Gift card code to forward to the intended recipient. Just remember, Pink Lily E-gift Cards are non-refundable and do not expire.
How Can I Use A Pink Lily E-gift Card Or Promo Code?
- When you start the checkout process click the button that says add a discount code or a gift card.
Which Items Can Be Monogrammed?
- We offer monogram clothes, jewelry, accessories, and more! You can find which items can be monogrammed in our Custom Made section on Pinklily.com.
Can I Buy These Items Without Personalization?
- We can send out blank versions of every monogrammed item. Just skip the monogram selections and check out!
How will My Monogrammed Item Look?
- Since we offer slightly different styles for each personalized item, you'll see samples of how your monogram will look on every product page by clicking the Monogram Guide.
How Much Does Monogramming Cost?
- The personalization of each item is included on the product page. You will only be charged an additional fee if you choose "applique monogramming". “Left Chest Applique”, “Large Front Vinyl”, “Large Front Printed Pattern”, “Large Front Solid Color Printed”, or “Add a Monogram to the Hood” instead of traditional. Applique monogramming does require an additional charge ranging from $8 to $10.
- If you didn't get the answers you need above, don't hesitate to reach out to the Pink Lily team. We are always ready to answer your questions and assist you with any problems you may have.
Pink Perks FAQ
How do I sign up?
- Existing customers: Click on the Pink Perks icon on your screen's bottom left-hand corner and log in to your account.
- New customers: Create a Pink Lily account to start earning points and redeeming rewards! Ensure that you are subscribed to our newsletter to get the first look at new arrivals and sales!
How do I start earning points after joining?
- There are so many ways to earn points! You'll receive points for every dollar spent and be rewarded for engaging with us on social (for example: liking us on Facebook or following us on Instagram!). Additionally, you'll receive points on your birthday! Be sure to check the Pink Perks Dashboard on the bottom left of our screen for all the ways to earn!
How long do I get to keep my status once I've reached a VIP tier?
- Once you've graduated to a new status, you've earned that status for the rest of the calendar year and the following calendar year. For example, if you hit the point threshold for Magenta on August 1, you retain Magenta status until December 31 of the next year. You must qualify to the point threshold for your VIP tier every calendar year to re-qualify it year over year.
How do I check my points?
- Log into your account on pinklily.com and click on the Pink Perks icon located on your screen's bottom left.
Do my points expire?
- Points will only expire after an extended length of inactivity. In other words, as long as you continue to earn (or spend) your points, they'll remain in your account. And don't worry, we'll give you a fair warning (via email) if your points will be expiring.
Can I have multiple accounts or transfer points to another account?
- No, you can only have one Pink Perks account and one login. Only one account will be associated with your points, and you cannot combine email accounts.
How do I use points?
- You can spend the points by applying your balance to items in your cart when you check out- or you can wait and accumulate them to spend on a more significant purchase! You cannot use points to purchase a Pink Lily gift card. Points cannot be combined with a coupon code. Once you hit a reward threshold, you must use that reward coupon in a single purchase; it will not carry a remaining balance.
I'm having issues with my Pink Lily account; who should I contact?
- If you're having technical difficulties or have confusion over how the points system works, please contact our customer care team by clicking here.
I placed an order; how long will it take for my points to be applied?
- Your points will be allocated once your order ships, so check back and watch those points pile up!
Are there limitations on earning points?
- Reward points are eligible on merchandise prices only; taxes, shipping, and purchases made with a Pink Lily E-Gift card or account credit are not eligible to earn rewards.
How do the coupon codes work?
- Once you've earned a reward, it will remain in your account until you're ready to redeem it. Note, each code is single-use, and balances cannot carry over. Your Pink Lily coupon code can be used simultaneously with a Pink Lily E-gift Card, but it cannot be combined with other promotional codes.