What to Wear for New Year’s Eve
If you’re looking for what to wear for New Year’s Eve parties, we’ve got all the NYE outfit inspo you need to countdown to midnight! Trendy faux leather looks, sparkly sequin styles, instant jumpsuit outfits, and our favorite holiday hues – you're sure to find the New Year’s Eve party outfit perfect for you!
Faux Leather Looks
- Look What You Made Me Do Black Faux Leather Zipper Detail Leggings
- Can't Come To The Phone Black Faux Leather Straight Leg Pants
- Chic Start Faux Leather Black Leggings
- If That's How You Feel Black Faux Leather Split Hem Leggings
Incorporate this 2022 trend into your NYE outfit as you ring in 2023! Faux leather leggings or pants can easily be dressed up or down. So, if you’re spending the night in or going out, faux leather leggings are a versatile option for you!
- Lavender Haze White Sequin Wrap Skirt Mini Dress
- Take It As A Compliment Teal Sequin Mock Neck Tank
- Strawberry Wine Pink Sequin Tie Front Romper
- The Anti-Hero Pink Square Neck Babydoll Dress
It’s not New Year’s Eve without a little sparkle! Grab a style from our dressy holiday collection to add some glimmer and shimmer into your look.
- Making Assumptions Black Satin Halter Neck Jumpsuit
- The Last Rose Silk Jumpsuit
- King Of My Heart Slate Plisse Jumpsuit
- A Point In Time Black Cross Neck Jumpsuit
We love instant outfits! No outfit is easier to put together than a jumpsuit. Choose from a go-to black number that you can wear any time of year or choose a pop of color or shine to celebrate New Year’s.
Silver & Gold Hues
- The Anti-Hero Charcoal Square Neck Babydoll Dress
- Go Where Go Gold One Shoulder Sequin Romper
- Allison Silver Glitter Chunky Heel Booties
Silver and gold are our favorite hues to wear for New Year’s Eve. Whether you are wearing a dress, romper, or accessorizing in these holiday hues, you’re sure to sparkle with your NYE outfit!
Searching for more holiday outfit inspo? Check out our “What to Wear to a Christmas Party” Blog!