What to Wear for Sorority Recruitment
Searching for sorority recruitment outfits? We've got all the outfit inspiration you need for sorority rush! From orientation to the last day of rush, we have endless options for sorority recruitment outfits. Shopping for rush outfits as a PNM has never been easier!
- My Next Adventure Mauve Ruffle Pull On Shorts
- In Disbelief Blue Tailored Shorts
- A New Vision Pink Shorts
- Bright Spirits Ivory Pleated Shorts
- You're In Luck Khaki Linen Knot Skort
- Bayside Stroll Black Paperbag Linen Shorts
The first day you’ll likely be wearing a T-shirt given to you for orientation day. Since this day is the most casual, plan on cute bottoms like a pair of flattering paperbag shorts or skorts. Avoid distressed denim or ripped shorts. Consider flats or sandals to keep you comfortable during this first day of recruitment.
Sisterhood/Meet the Greeks
- Timeless Idea Yellow Daisy Print Open Back Dress
- Understanding This Blue Floral Mini Dress
- While You're Here Coral Puff Sleeve Romper
- Summer Dreams Pink Polka Dot Tiered Mini Dress
- Iconic Love Story Fuchsia Smocked Floral Mini Dress
We love a casual sundress for day 2. Keep in mind that you’ll likely be doing a lot of walking as you meet the different sororities, we still recommend comfortable sandals or flats. Whatever outfit you choose, it’s important you feel comfortable and confident!
- Perfect Decision White Floral Midi Dress
- In My Favor Pink Romper
- Wednesdays We Wear Pink Puff Sleeve Midi Dress
- Wild Flower Love Floral Ruched Ivory Dress
As the week progresses, the outfits will get slightly dressier. Consider this outfit choice an in-between sun dress and cocktail attire. You can also consider a stylish romper if you’re looking for something different than a dress.
- Spicy Mama Red Bodycon High Neck Mini Dress
- Midnight Hour Emerald Drape Front Mini Dress
- Cake For Breakfast Magenta Ruffled One Shoulder Romper
The last day of recruitment will be the most formal. This is the day to wear a statement cocktail dress. Since active members will likely be wearing solid white or black, definitely have some fun prints or bold colors as your choice for this round.
Shop these looks & more in our curated Sorority Rush Outfits Shop!