What to Wear to a Summer Wedding
Wondering what to wear to a summer wedding? We've got you covered with the cutest wedding guest dresses. From casual to formal weddings, destination events to small-town settings, you’re sure to find the outfit that matches your personal style and the event you’re attending. It’s time to say yes to your dress!
- Passport Flight Blush V-Neck Maxi Dress
- Sunny Gleam Black Accordion Halter Maxi Dress (5 colors)
- Show Up Late Peach Knot Satin Maxi Dress
- It All Begins With Love Lilac Maxi Dress (7 colors)
We love an excuse to dress up! Formal summer weddings call for the most elegant, floor-length of styles and it is okay to throw in some brighter summer hues as well.
- Darling Muse Magenta Satin One Shoulder Midi Dress
- Thriving All Night Watercolor Floral One Shoulder Dress
- Found My Forever Teal One Shoulder Maxi Dress
- Whimsical Nights Magenta Satin Asymmetrical Hem Mini Dress
Cocktail attire usually refers to knee-length dresses; however, midis or maxis are still welcome. Don’t be afraid to embrace a whimsical print especially if the body of the dress is more simple in design.
- Only Exception Blue Ditsy Floral Dress
- Who You Know Multi Floral Smocked Ruffle Dress
- Delighted Smile Lilac Eyelet Puff Sleeve Mini Dress
- Occasionally Promise Blue Tie Strap Dress
Something about a more casual afternoon wedding truly calls for floral prints! We have endless options for you to choose from as well as the comfiest shift dresses to peruse if you’re wanting a more solid color choice.
- It's Love At First Sight Peach Floral Maxi Dress
- Daybreak Skyline Coral Halter Maxi Dress
- Crossing Paths Lace Maxi Blue Dress Romper
- Oceans Of Love Blue Ombre Maxi Dress
- Found My Forever Multi Printed One Shoulder Maxi Dress
Destination weddings are our favorite to dress for because the options embrace tropical prints and bright summer hues! You can easily dress up or down any of these styles. Don’t forget to pack some sandals if the wedding is a beachside venue.
Wedding season has arrived and we’ve got the outfit for you! From casual to formal weddings, destination events to small town settings, you’re sure to find the outfit that matches your personal style and the event you’re attending. It’s time to say yes to your dress!
Solid colored styles are so fun for summer. Trending summer colors like pink, blue, lilac, mint, and peach are great hues to reference when choosing your style. Neutrals such as black, taupe, or grey are also classic choices. Bodycon styles are great for more casual events, or you can dress up any maxi for a more formal occasion.
Pick your Print
Who doesn’t love a pop of print? Summer florals are perfect for that farmhouse, rustic wedding. You can choose bold animal prints to make a statement or a more subtle animal print for elegance. Vertically striped dresses are always a flattering fit and can be versatile for many types of events.
It’s all in the details! Solid colored dresses with a little extra texture are not only a great choice to wear for any event, but also a great addition to your wardrobe. Pom pom details are delicate and boho inspired while a lace dress can be unique and romantic.
Destination Wedding Styles
Traveling for a beach or tropical wedding? The options are endless. Tropical prints and florals match the venue vibes and will also double as a vacation outfit. These bright and beautiful rompers can be styled in so many different ways. Wedges, sun hats, sandals, hair scarfs - whatever fits your personal style!
Little Black Dresses (& Rompers)
LBDs (and LBRs) are for sure a closet essential because of occasions such as summer weddings. They never go out of style and are effortless choices. They are so easy to dress up with accessories or go for a more casual look if needed.
Don't feel like you're limited to choosing a dress to wear to a wedding. Rompers, jumpsuits, matching sets, or dressy blouses and white jeans are great options as well! Be sure to add some summer sparkle to your outfit as well!
You can shop these looks and more in our Wedding Guest Shop!