What to Wear to Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we’ve got all the outfit ideas you need no matter what your plans are for the day! Wanting a comfy outfit to watch the parade? Looking to dress to impress for dinner with the fam? Prefer to keep it casual in a t-shirt and leggings? Need a friendsgiving outfit? We’ve got you covered! Check out our style guide for what to wear to Thanksgiving.
Casual Cutie: Styling Graphic Tees + Sweatshirts
- Give Thanks Rust Comfort Color Graphic Tee
- I'm Just Here For The Food Gold Graphic Sweatshirt
- Grateful Graphic Tee Navy
- Thankful Puff Print Graphic Navy Sweatshirt
- Thankful Multi Block Burnt Orange Graphic Tee
Graphic tees and sweatshirts make the best, casual outfits for Thanksgiving. Be sure to check out our Thanksgiving Graphics to order in time for Thanksgiving! These t-shirts and sweatshirts are our go-to for watching Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Style with leggings, jeans, or lounge pants for the ultimate comfortable outfit.
Dressed to Impress: How to Style Sweater Dresses & More
- Close To Me Teal Turtleneck Sweater Dress
- Lucky One Beige Geometric Sweater Dress
- Don't Think About You Blue Sweater Dress
- Hourglass Sands Chocolate Midi Sweater Dress
- Falling Back To You Brown Plaid Tiered Mini Dress
Sweater dresses are an iconic fall trend and are great instant outfits for Thanksgiving. Whether you are eating dinner with the extended family or doing a chill meal at home, you can dress up these styles so easily and still be comfortable.
Cozy Queen: Lounge Sets + Legging Outfit Ideas
- How Will I Know Brown Mock Neck Lounge Top / How Will I Know Brown Lounge Pants
- Saw It Coming Black and Beige Striped Cardigan
- Summer Days End Taupe Open Knit Striped Cardigan
- Just The Beginning Black Leggings
- Take This Compliment Black Flared Legging
Give us all the lounge sets and leggings! There’s nothing wrong with staying in your PJs (or close to PJs) all Thanksgiving day long. You can start your morning in a matching set and then swap out the bottoms for jeans if you need to dress up your outfit a little more later on in the day.
Sweater Weather: #1 Trend for Fall
- The Best Thing Plum Fair Isle Sweater
- Fond Of You Black And Brown Colorblock Sweater
- Bonfire Promises Rust Confetti Mock Neck Sweater
- The Sweetest Reason Orange Confetti Mock Neck Sweater
Sweaters are probably the most popular outfit idea when choosing what to wear to Thanksgiving. We love choosing go-to fall hues like brown, rust, and olive or holiday prints like fair isle for the occasion.
Layer Lover: Cardigans & Shacket Outfit Ideas
- Talking My Language Navy Plaid Sleeve Shacket
- Something You Said Mauve Plaid Long Shacket
- Feet On The Dash Green Colorblock Knit Shacket
- Study Me Brown Tweed Cardigan
- Won't Change My Heart Terracotta Cardigan
Lastly, you can choose to layer a few styles to complete your outfit. Pairing cardigans or shackets with bodysuits or tanks makes for versatile outfits especially if you have a day full of several activities on Thanksgiving.
Looking for more Fall Outfit Inspo? Check out our Outfits for Every Fall Event Blog!