What We'd Wear to Disney
Planning outfits to wear to a theme park? Our What to Wear to Disney recap makes this effortless! From our comfiest tees to trendy graphic t-shirts, you can still be cute and cool in your outfit for Disneyland, Disney World, or whatever amusement park itinerary you may have! Plus, all of the theme park outfit ideas are easy closet staples that you'll wear again and again!
Matching Sets to Wear to Amusement Parks
Looking for the best outfit to wear to Disneyland? A matching set is an effortless option and is super comfortable for a day spent on-the-go. We love the animal print styles for an Animal Kingdom outfit option.
Graphic Tees to Wear to Disney
- Stay Wild Tiger Plum Oversized Graphic Tee
- Rise with the Sun Sand Oversized Graphic Tee
- Have a Nice Day Pocket Smiley Plum Oversized Graphic Tee
- Sunshine Seafoam Oversized Graphic Tee
For a cute theme park outfit, grab your favorite graphic tee and pair with high waisted athletic shorts or comfy biker shorts. There's so many ways to style graphic tees: wear them oversized or tie them up around your waist. Either way, tees are definitely a cool theme park attire option for those warmer temps and are great amusement park outfits for moms especially!
You also have the option to keep your outfit simple but comfy with an effortless henley blouse, denim shorts, and cool summer sandals. We love these cute shirts to wear to Disney World!
- Summer Classics Black Romper
- Summer Classics White/Black Striped Romper
- Justify Your Meaning Grey Striped Knit Romper
- Walking Away Navy Romper
Onesies are cute and comfy outfits for theme parks - you instantly feel put together no matter where the day may take you! Another one and done outfit you can choose is a casual romper. Bonus - pick one with pockets! Throw on a pair of sneakers and you're good to go!
- Knowing You Ribbed Racerback Lilac Tank
- Never a Shadow of Doubt Henley Berry Tank
- Let's Seize the Day Periwinkle Bra Top
The coolest oufit option are definitely tanks! You can go the more athleisure route with one of our Let's Seize the Day bra tops or still be comfy in one of our henley tanks. All of these outfit options are available in multiple colors so you have endless choices for your trip to Disney.
- Errands to Run High Waisted Athletic Shorts (11 Colors)
- Backroad Songs Distressed High Waisted Light Wash Jean Shorts
- Slow Your Pace Black Mid Length Biker Shorts
Comfort is key when choosing bottoms to pair with whichever top you want to wear. Athletic shorts are breezy options on those warm, sunny days or you can go with a pair of denim shorts when packing clothes to wear to amusement parks.
- Elsie White Platform White Sneaker
- Tracey White/Taupe Platform Quilted Sneaker
- Dahlia White Sneakers
- Lola Black Double Strap Sandals
When you're going to be doing a lot of walking and standing all day, shoes are a very important part of your theme park clothes. You can go the waterproof route with summer sandals or choose a shoe that has more support.
Bags for Amusement Parks
Cute, comfortable outfits for Disneyland aren't complete without a go-to belt bag!
Is Disney your ideal Spring Break getaway? Take the quiz to find away!