Work Wear Essentials for the Office
Pink Lily has the perfect put-together work outfits for women. Whether you’re working in an office or sitting in meetings all day, finding office outfits for women has never been easier. From women's wide-leg pants to chic bodysuits you can style multiple ways, you'll find all the pieces you need for an appropriate office wardrobe.
- Got That Look Brown Cotton Blazer
- A New Vision Black Blazer
- Feeling In Control Blazer Green
- Feeling In Control Stone Blazer
Something about a blazer takes an outfit from simple to chic. These are staple styles you can dress up for work or take casual with high waisted denim. Blazers are one of our favorite office outfits.
- Accomplished Goals Black And Ivory Floral Blouse
- Last Direction Taupe Mock Neck Ribbed Short Sleeve Blouse
- Minutes Away Cream Ruched Mock Neck Sweater
- Nothing But The Best Black Bodysuit
- Lifetime Of Style Berry Blouse
Button-ups and bodysuits are the best styles for workwear. They transition easily from workday to night and are likely already staples in your closet!
- Vineyard Date Rust Cropped Drawstring Pants
- Epiphany Moment Olive Pants
- On The Grind Printed Black Pants
- Let It Go Blue Paperbag Pants
- Improvised Notes Mauve Cord Paperbag Waist Pants
- Marisol Curvy Black Skinny Jeans
- Find Your Place Belted Wide Leg Pants Ivory
- Carrying Your Love Wide Leg Pants Tan
Workwear pants can be harder to come by when it comes to what’s already in your closet. We love wide leg pants and paperbag pants for professions where non-distressed denim isn’t an option.
- Daring Heart Ribbed Midi Mauve Dress
- Daring Heart Ribbed Midi Taupe Dress
- How've You Been Sage Ribbed Midi Dress
- You're The One Knit Sleeveless Turtleneck Midi Dress Black
Modest length dresses make for the perfect instant work outfit. You can easily layer a blazer or cardigan to dress up the outfit even more and make the outfit even more professional.
Are you a teacher looking for work outfit inspo? Check out our blog dedicated to outfits just for you!