Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and Legal Disclaimer
By entering into this Jack Riley Investments, LLC d/b/a Pink Lily (“Sponsor”) sponsored sweepstakes (this “Sweepstakes”), you, as participant (“Participant”), agrees to abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and Legal Disclaimers and the decisions of Sponsor, such decisions which are final and binding in all respects. This Sweepstakes is “VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW” SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED FROM RESIDENTS IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK, and RHODE ISLAND.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is open solely to legal resident of the continental United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and have reached the age of majority in any jurisdiction of residence at the time of opt-in (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi). In addition, such Participant must have a valid passport (with ability to travel to such location as described in these Official Rules), and valid email address.
Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, independent contractors, and agents of Sponsor and its affiliated companies (as well as the same household members of any such individual), are not eligible to enter.
All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulation apply.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter this Sweepstakes, you MUST take the following actions:
- Follow all accounts listed below on Instagram:
- Pink Lily @pinklily
- Tori Gerbig @torigerbig
- Daryl Ann Denner @darylanndenner
- Hollie Woodward @holliewdwrd
- Caitlin Covington @cmcoving
- Share the Pink Lily giveaway Instagram Post to your stories on Instagram
- Sign up for emails and text alert from Pink Lily.
- Comment "Done" and Tag who you are taking on the trip with you when all steps are completed on @pinklily IG giveaway post
Sponsor shall not consider incorrect, fraudulent, incomplete, late, or otherwise non-conforming entries or entries that are intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person or entity in any way. Limit of one (1) entry per person per Sweepstakes; multiple entries by any one individual are void. Entries generated by macro, script, or other automated means are void. Any entrant using fraudulent means to participate in a Sweepstakes will be disqualified and may be guilty of violating applicable criminal laws. All entries, once provided, are Sponsor’s sole and exclusive property. Eligibility is at the exclusive discretion of Sponsor, and Sponsor shall be entitled to reject any entrant for any reason or no reason at all without having to provide an explanation. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, or terminate a Sweepstakes for any reason and without prior notice to any Participant. In such instance, Sponsor may, if and as appropriate, select a winner using reasonable means that are materially consistent with the Sweepstakes in question.
This Sweepstakes shall begin at __7am___EST on May 21st, 2021 (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. The Entry Period will end on June 2nd, 2021 at __12am_____ EST.
The odds of winning the prize in this Sweepstakes (“Prize”) depends on the numbers of entries received. There is only one Winner winner and no other prizes/winners. The Prize in this Sweepstakes includes a trip for the Prize winner and one (1) guest to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with the Pink Lily as follows:
- Round trip air travel (airline of Sponsor’s choosing) for two (2) (including winner) to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico at any time prior to December 31, 2021 (Credit of $1500 total, Winner to pay excess)
- Five (5) consecutive nights in one (1) room, for people (2) people at __LeBlanc All Inclusive Resort_ at the time of the air travel tickets above (Credit of $3,500 total, Winner to pay excess).
- $1,000 visa gift card at the time of the air travel tickets above
- $500 Pink Lily gift card, to be used to purchase clothing and other items from the Pink Lily website: https://pinklily.com/, used prior to December 31, 2021.
- Travel advisor VIP package service from Be The Travel. (Value of $250)
The approximate retail value of the Prize is $6750.00. Participant is solely responsible for payment of any and all federal, state, or local taxes as a result of winning the Prize. Promotional gifts and prizes valuing $600 or more must be reported to the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, Participant may need to complete a prize validation form.
The Prize must be used prior to December 31, 2021.
SELECTING AND NOTIFYING PRIZE WINNER
The Sponsor will select one (1) winner at random of all eligible entries received following the end of the Entry Period. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner within five (5) business days of the drawing by email or direct message through Instagram. If a potential winner does not respond within seven (7) calendar days after the notice is sent, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners will be contacted. Sponsor is not responsible for digital communications that are undeliverable as a result of any filtering of any kind, insufficient space in a Participant’s account, or any other failure beyond its reasonable control.
Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (Prize Winner Notification Letter). If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted. The winner must provide sufficient evidence to prove identification and eligibility to receive the Prize.
Any potential winner will forfeit his or her Prize if he or she (1) fails to respond in a timely fashion to any of Sponsor’s requests for information or signatures with respect the Sweepstakes or the Prize; (2) cannot be reached at the information provided by such individual; (3) rejects the Prize; or (4) is disqualified from the Sweepstakes for any reason. In the event of any forfeiture hereunder, an alternate winner will be selected. Prize winners are solely responsible for all applicable (1) federal, state, and local taxes; and (2) out-of-pocket expenses, associated with Prize acceptance and use. Prizes will not be substituted by Sponsor for cash or other merchandise pursuant to any Prize winner’s request. Sponsor, however, reserves the right to substitute alternate Prizes of comparable or equal value in its sole discretion. Subject to applicable law, Prizes are offered “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind or nature, including without limitation, any warranty respecting condition, merchantability, quality, title, or fitness for a particular purpose.
PROVISION OF MATERIALS AND INFORMATION/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
By entering into this Sweepstakes, Participant represents and warrants as follows (1) that it fully owns or has properly licensed whatever materials or information it submits hereunder in connection with the Sweepstakes and can make such submissions without violating any: applicable law, agreement with any third-party, and/or third-party right of any kind (including without limitation any intellectual property, data protection, privacy, or publicity right); and (2) that any and all materials or information provided by it hereunder shall be true and correct in all respects. Furthermore, without limitation on anything set forth herein to the contrary, Sponsor shall have the irrevocable, transferable, and fully sublicensable right and license (but not the obligation) to exploit any and all such materials or information in any manner it so elects to promote the Sweepstakes, its business, brand, products, and/or services, throughout the world in perpetuity, and in any and all media, now or hereafter known.
Subject to applicable law, entrance in this Sweepstakes constitutes the Participant’s consent to Sponsor’s and Sponsor’s affiliates to use his or her name, voice, likeness, opinions, and biographical information for marketing, advertising, and publicity purposes in any media throughout the world at any time without the obligation to seek consent or to provide Participant with any payment or other form of consideration. Participant agrees to execute any document reasonably required by Sponsor to effectuate the terms hereof and failure to do so shall give rise to Sponsor’s right to execute any and all such documents as Participant’s attorney-in-fact, which right shall be coupled with an interest and therefore, irrevocable.
Subject to applicable law, by entering into this Sweepstakes and potentially receiving a Prize, each Participant and winner agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, along with Sponsor’s employees, officers, directors, affiliates, partners, agents and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”), from and against any claim, cause of action, demand, or proceeding (each, a “Claim”), and any resultant loss, injury (including death), cost, expense, fee, fine, penalty, or other loss or expense of any kind, including attorneys’ fees (each, a “Loss”), relating to or arising directly or indirectly out of his or her participation in a Sweepstakes (or related activity such as a press release), and/or Sponsor’s right to exploit Participant’s name and/or likeness or fully exploit any other right granted to it hereunder, and/or from Participant’s receipt, use, or misuse of any Prize, no matter how such Claim or Loss arises (including without limitation: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize). You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR, AND/OR SPONSOR’S PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, LICENSEES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, OR RELATED COMPANIES (COLLECTIVELY WITH PROMOTER, THE “SPONSOR PARTIES”), BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF ANY PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND/OR ANY PARTICIPANT’S RECEIPT OF A PRIZE, NO MATTER UNDER WHAT THEORY ARISING, EVEN IF ANY SPONSOR PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SPONSOR PARTIES’ ENTIRE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO: ANY PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND/OR ANY PARTICIPANT’S RECEIPT OF A PRIZE SHALL BE LIMITED TO $500. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE AFOREMENTIONED LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY AND AS SUCH, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS
If this Sweepstakes is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation a social media platform (e.g. Facebook or Twitter) (“Third Party Platform”), then by participating in this Sweepstakes, Participant hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such Third Party Platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Official Rules, this Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Platform.
USE OF COLLECTED MATERIALS AND INFORMATION
The parties hereto acknowledge and agree as follows (1) that all disputes, causes of action, and claims connected to or arising in any way hereunder between the parties or this Sweepstakes shall be resolved solely on an individual basis, without resort to any form of class action (i.e., class actions suits are hereby waived by the parties) and exclusively by the state or federal courts situated in Warren County, Kentucky; (2) that the laws of the state of Kentucky shall govern, without regard to its conflict of laws principles; and (3) that the parties hereto waive any right to a trial by jury.
For a list of all Prize Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Jack Riley Investments, LLC d/b/a Pink Lily, 323 Mitch McConnell Way, Bowling Green, KY 42101 on or after the Entry Period with your request, provided however, requests must be received on or before the 30th day following the end of the Entry Period.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of this Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, without limitation, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Jack Riley Investments, LLC d/b/a Pink Lily at 323 Mitch McConnell Way, Bowling Green, KY 42101
The Pink Lily Boutique Messaging Terms & Conditions
You agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages (e.g. cart reminders) from The Pink Lily Boutique, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply.
Message frequency will vary. The Pink Lily Boutique reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. The Pink Lily Boutique also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you when we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. The Pink Lily Boutique, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
Text the keyword STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our shortcode to cancel. After texting STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our shortcode you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that The Pink Lily Boutique and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from The Pink Lily Boutique through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Text the keyword HELP to our shortcode to return customer care contact information.
If you are experiencing any problems, please visit https://support.attentivemobile.com/help/ and submit the form with details about your problem or your request for support, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This message program is a service of The Pink Lily Boutique, located at 323 Mitch McConnell Way, Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101.
- General. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and The Pink Lily Boutique in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and The Pink Lily Boutique agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these messaging terms and conditions ("Messaging Terms") or your receipt of text messages from The Pink Lily Boutique or its service providers will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms, or your receipt of text messages from The Pink Lily Boutique or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a claim arises. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND The Pink Lily Boutique ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or The Pink Lily Boutique to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and The Pink Lily Boutique will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Messaging Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting The Pink Lily Boutique. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. If you or The Pink Lily Boutique intends to seek arbitration, then the party seeking arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by U.S. Mail ("Notice"). The Pink Lily Boutique address for Notice is: 323 Mitch McConnell Way, Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101, Attn: Chief Executive Officer. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). You and The Pink Lily Boutique will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if you and The Pink Lily Boutique do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or The Pink Lily Boutique may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or The Pink Lily Boutique must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. (e) Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Messaging Terms, The Pink Lily Boutique will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse The Pink Lily Boutique for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. You and The Pink Lily Boutique agree that such written decision, and information exchanged during arbitration, will be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or permit limited judicial review of the award. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from you or The Pink Lily Boutique made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND The Pink Lily Boutique AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and The Pink Lily Boutique agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if The Pink Lily Boutique makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to The Pink Lily Boutique address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to The Pink Lily Boutique address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and The Pink Lily Boutique.
- Enforceability. If an arbitrator decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations of subsection (f) above (addressing class, representative and consolidated proceedings) as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and brought in court. If any other provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Collection of Information
We collect various information on our behalf from and about you, including information you directly provide when you use the Messaging Service. For example, we collect the phone number and email address you provided when signing up for the Messaging Service. When you send messages via the Messaging Service, we will also collect your messaging history and any information included in those messages.
We may also collect information about you using cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by your browser on the hard drive or memory of your device. Cookies enable personalization of your experience on the Messaging Service (e.g., sending you personalized text messages such as shopping cart reminders).
If you participate in a contest, sweepstakes, research study, or email survey associated with the Messaging Service, we will collect basic contact information and any other information you choose to provide in connection with these activities. We will also collect your contact information if you contact us with questions about the Messaging Service or for customer service.
Use of Information
We use your information to deliver, analyze, maintain and support the Messaging Service. We may also use your information to enhance the Messaging Service features and customize and personalize your experiences on the Messaging Service.
Sharing of Information
We may share, transfer, or disclose your information, if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties to help us provide the Messaging Service to you.
Legal Requirement and Protection of Attentive and Others. We may disclose your information as we believe such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to: (i) comply with applicable law and legal processes; (ii) respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iii) enforce a contract with us; (iv) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (v) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
From time to time, we may share aggregate or de-identified information about use of the Messaging Service and such aggregated or de-identified information may be shared with any third party, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
Protection of Information
We take a variety of physical, technical, administrative, and organizational security measures based on the sensitivity of the information we collects to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. Unfortunately, no online activity can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information against unauthorized use or disclosure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
Retention of Information
We retain your information for as long as you participate in the Messaging Service or as needed to comply with applicable legal obligations. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to resolve disputes, protect us and our customers, and enforce our agreements.
Choices and Controls
Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. You can opt-out of receiving further commercial text messages via the Messaging Service by responding to any of our text messages with any of the following replies: STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT. For additional opt-out information, please review our Terms.
If you are experiencing any problems with the Messaging Service, please visit https://support.attentivemobile.com/help/ and submit the form with details about your problem or your request for support, or email email@example.com.