2021 Pink Lily Wrapped
A lookback at all of our 2021 highlights! With your support, Pink Lily was able to raise over $220,000 for various causes including donations to several schools in need, local women's shelters, breast cancer survivors, and most recently KY tornado relief.
- Partnered with the Foundation for Black Women’s Wellness during Black History Month - raising $20,000.
- Part 1 of the Cabo Collection debuted!
Our first collection collaboration with Caitlin Covington launched! The spring collection was shot against the beautiful, tropical backdrop of Cabo.
"Even if you aren't jet-setting to the islands of Greece or being whisked away to the Amalfi Coast this spring, I hope these pieces will make you feel like it when you're wearing them. After all, they say vacation is a state of mind!"
- Pink Lily is named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America for the second time!
- Top Pink Lily Ambassadors were invited to a meet-up in Nashville for three fun-filled days of content creation!
Shot in Boston, Massachusetts, @livingmybeststyle's second fall collection featured versatile, cute, comfy, and affordable fits!
- Raised over $10,000 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Donated over $300,000 of inventory to local school resource centers in the area.
We hosted our first Pop-Up Shop & Meet & Greet Event in Dallas, Texas in honor of the collection collaboration with Daryl-Ann Denner.
With your help, we raised $20,000 for the Warren County Public Schools Disaster Relief (WCPS) fund. #kentuckystrong
We can't wait to see what we are able to accomplish with your support in 2022!