The Best Items to Pack for Your Summer Vacation
Packing for your next summer vacation? Here is your go-to packing list so you can check off all the items you want in your suitcase. Plus, we’ve put together a list of our most popular items for each kind of style you will be packing so you can easily add any necessities to your cart before your trip!
- Graphic Tee - California Dreams Graphic Gold Tee
- Graphic Sweatshirt - Sunsets Forever Tan Cropped Graphic Sweatshirt
- Casual Romper - Ready For Anything Black Romper
- Denim Shorts - Rivera Daydream Light Wash Button Fly Rolled Hem Jean Shorts
- Bodysuit - Sunday Drives Ivory Sweater Tank Bodysuit
- T-Shirt Dress - Wonder About You Heather Rose T-Shirt Dress
- Overalls - Summer Lovin' Distressed Denim Overall Shorts
From traveling to your destination to spending your days exploring, these fits are sure to stand up to the heat, keep your comfortable, and still be stylish to get that pic for the gram! Daytime looks are meant to be effortless so you can throw them on and head out for your next adventure – whatever the day may look like!
Swimsuits and Cover-ups
- One pieces - Tropic Stop Blue/Green Palm Cutout Twist Front One Piece Swimsuit
- Two pieces - Seaside Sand Dunes Leopard Print Black Bikini Bottoms
- Cover-up - South Beach White Swimsuit Romper Coverup
- Kimono - Longest Day Navy Stripe Swimsuit Cover Up Kimono
- Beach Pants - Stolen Kiss Terracotta Beach Pants
It isn’t summer without swimwear! You will find endless options you can even mix and match when it comes to two-piece styles. We also have several one-piece faves that can easily be worn all day. Just throw on a pair of denim shorts, kimono, or cover-up and you are ready to move your plans from the beach or poolside to your next destination!
- Midi Dress - Timeless Photo Magenta Strapless Button Detail Midi Dress
- Maxi Dress - Sunny Gleam Green Accordion Halter Maxi Dress
- Knee-Length Dress - Lifetime Chance Coral One Shoulder Belted Mini Dress
- Jumpsuit - Awaiting Answers White Open Back Jumpsuit
- Matching Set - Simple Sign Blue Tropical Off The Shoulder Crop Top/Skirt
- Dressy Romper - Following A Daydream Cream Romper
Ready for a night out on the town? From dresses to jumpsuits and everything in between, you’ll find the perfect outfit for any occasion. We love packing multiple options to choose from especially with some vibrant, tropical prints because you never know where the night may lead. There is no such thing as overpacking!
Shoes & Accessories
- Sneakers - Genevieve White Lace Up Sneakers
- Sandals - Keelie Natural Weave Raffia Double Strap Sandals
- Wedges - Alyssa Black Lucite Detail Wedges
- Flip Flops - Lola Black Double Strap Sandals
- Bralette - So This Is Love White Lace Bralette
- Jewelry - Overtime Experience Gold Flat Necklace
- Belt - Goodbye Salutations Braided Beige Belt
- Sun Hats - Bring On The Sunshine Fedora Black
- Sunglasses - Find A Direction Gold Round Sunglasses
- Luxury Tan
- Beach Tote - Occupy Your Time Bon Voyage White Tote
- Cooler Backpack - Inviting Grace Leopard Cooler Backpack
- Traveling Mirrors - Reflect On Today Grey/White Leopard Small Folding Mirror
Sometimes accessories are the hardest items to pack because it’s so easy to forget the little things. This list will keep your traveling wardrobe cohesive so you can easily transition some of your favorite looks from day to night! Plus, beach essentials like sun hats and backpack coolers are must-haves to keep you and your drinks cool in the sun.
The ultimate guide for your beach vacation! From accessories to cute, summer vacation outfits, we’ve got a go-to checklist for what clothes to pack for summer vacation.
Swimsuits and Beach Styles
It isn’t a beach vacation without packing your favorite swimsuits! We recommend packing a mix of one piece and two pieces to mix up your look for each day. Want to know the current swim trends? Be sure to check out our 2022 Swim Guide. Don’t forget a cover-up. Our Sailing the Sea Knitted Tank Cover-up is a great one and done. Kimonos are also great if there’s a summer breeze.
Whether you have your days planned down to the hour or tend to be a bit more spontaneous with your plans, it’s best to plan for the unexpected. We've got all the inspo for your summer vacation outfits. You never know where your adventures will take you! Graphic tees and sweatshirts are perfect layering pieces over your suit if you’re heading to lunch. They are also great travel outfits or lounge styles while you’re at the hotel or your beach house. Denim shorts are a must-have because they can coordinate with so many tops or tanks. For those cooler summer days, pack a pair or two of linen beach pants. They also make for a great swim cover-up! Finally, a casual romper or sun dress will be cute and comfortable for any plans you have on the go: shopping, exploring - whatever comes your way!
It’s always a good idea to have those dressier outfits packed when you’re on vacation. Maybe you’re going to dinner or doing a date night. Whatever the occasion, we’ve got the essentials you’ll need! A midi, maxi, or something in between - choose the dress length based on your personal style and the occasion. You can easily dress up a romper with wedges and jewelry or stand out in a matching set.
- Staple sandal
- Sun hats
- Luxury Tan
- Beach Towel
- Can Coolers
It’s all in the details! Pack a mix of beach inspired jewelry such as our Capture the Coast Shell Tassel Earrings for your day outfits. Add some summer night sparkle with silver or gold accessories for those nights on the town. Want a golden glow without damaging your skin? Be sure to pack Pink Lily Luxury tan. Sun hats and sunglasses are also important for UV protection. To complete your head-to-toe look, pack a variety of shoes: a pair of sandals, sneakers, wedges, and flats will cover any outfit in mind.
We’ve got it in the bag! A large tote will hold all of your essentials for your day at the beach. One of our straw purses or clutches will style any outfit perfectly for the beach. Coordinate your cooler backpack with you can coolers to keep everything nice and cold for the beach. Finally, a backpack is great for your travels to and from your vacay destination.